1. Choosing the Right Machine Tool Carbide drill bits can be used in CNC machine tools, machining centers and other machine tools with high power and good rigidity, and should ensure that the tip runout TIR<0.02. However, due to the low power and poor spindle accuracy of the radial drill, milling and other machine tools, it is easy to cause the early collapse of the carbide drill, which should be avoided as much as possible.
2. Choose the right tool holder Spring chuck, side pressure tool holder, hydraulic tool holder, thermal expansion tool holder, etc. can be used, but because the clamping force of the quick-change drill chuck is not enough, it is easy to cause the drill bit to slip and fail, so it should be avoided.
3. correct cooling
(1) The external cooling should pay attention to the combination of cooling directions, form an upper and lower ladder configuration, and reduce the angle with the tool as much as possible.
(2) The internal cooling bit should pay attention to the pressure and flow, and should prevent the leakage of coolant from affecting the cooling effect.
4. Correct drilling process
(1) When the inclination angle of the drilling surface is >8-10°, it is not allowed to drill. When <8-10°, the feed should be reduced to normal;
(2) When the inclination angle of the drilling surface is >5°, the feed should be reduced to 1/2-1/3 of the normal;
(3) When drilling cross holes (orthogonal holes or oblique holes), the feed should be reduced to normal;
(4) The 2-blade drill shall not ream.